Smart Launcher PRO

EdwardTodorov

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I want to ask you something. What is your opinion about this launcher? Is it fit good with the nexus 4 ? Which is better compared to the Aviate Launcher ? I will be glad if you guys give me some recommendations.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Have you thought about Apex Launcher or Nova Launcher? I know many many people use those two with their Nexus 4. I use Apex. Smart Launcher is good if you want a minimalist design. It also uses less system resources. The Nexus 4 has 2 gigs of RAM and a a fast quadcore processor. You don't need to worry about system reresources. Apex and Nova have many more customization options. It all comes down to taste.

Hey guys, I want to ask you something. What is your opinion about this launcher? Is it fit good with the nexus 4 ? Which is better compared to the Aviate Launcher ? I will be glad if you guys give me some recommendations.

Eduard Todorov

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but the thing is that I want something simple, which to enjoy using it. I don't want complicated customisation. I consider the chameleon launcher as well.

lucky87ad

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I bought Smart Launcher Pro and it used it for about a month. At the time I really liked it a lot. I like minimalist stuff and anything in the shape of a circle is appealing to me for some reason. Thats what I liked about Smart Launcher was how you can easily arrange your homescreen icons in a circle to your liking, and I really liked how the app drawer is broke down into categories. The things that bugged me though were that it was almost TOO minimal even for me. The kind of updates the dev made to it were kind of annoying and left me thinking "Really? That's all you could think of to add to the launcher?" Once I discovered MyColorScreen.com I basically abandoned Smart Launcher. A lot of people get nuts with customizing home screen's but if you make the switch to Apex Launcher, and take a day to watch some videos and play with UCCW you can make a simple, minimal but also really attractive home screen yourself. And you don't even have to actually MAKE it, but you can find countless UCCW skins to apply to your home screen. Download an Icon Pack too if you want and you've got an even better, customized home screen. I have since moved beyond that and got into custom ROM's so I'm now running Paranoid Android with a stock look to it. But I still enjoy looking at peoples custom home screen's.

lucky87ad

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I personally have never used either of those launchers. So I couldn't say either way which is better. I've used nova, apex, smart launcher. I used buzz launcher for about 5 minutes lol.

Posted via Android Central App

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Every once in a while I check out the latest versions of the various launchers, but either they are just too complicated to set up and/or use, or they really just don't give me as clean an experience as either Google stock or Sense did back when I still had an EVO 4G. None of them appeal to me.

carnaige

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I love Smart Launcher Pro as a launcher, but 1 thing is bugging me, how do I show unread sms message count? I have an s6 and it shows the unread count fine when using the stock launcher. Is there also any way of showing notification count on Facebook app (again as per stock launcher...) thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois