Clear Google now search results

lucky87ad

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I love using Google Now but I hate when I open it feeling bombarded with the drop down list of previous searches. If I clear the Web history on Chrome on my computer it gets rid of searches on my phone but as soon as I type in one letter on Google Now there are still predicted phrases I have searched for. I don't want Google Now to ever save a search result but that's probably not possible but if anyone knows of an app that I can set up to automatically delete Google Now searches once a day or something. I downloaded an app just now called History Eraser because it had the most downloads and beat ratings but it just deleted browser history. If anyone can help me and point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I love using Google Now but I hate when I open it feeling bombarded with the drop down list of previous searches. If I clear the Web history on Chrome on my computer it gets rid of searches on my phone but as soon as I type in one letter on Google Now there are still predicted phrases I have searched for. I don't want Google Now to ever save a search result but that's probably not possible but if anyone knows of an app that I can set up to automatically delete Google Now searches once a day or something. I downloaded an app just now called History Eraser because it had the most downloads and beat ratings but it just deleted browser history. If anyone can help me and point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Posted via Android Central App

Try clearing the cache on Google Now n settings - apps

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
If you open Google now and tap the search bar..and you get you list of search history, you can long press on the items in the list and delete them..haven't found a way to do it all at once yet but you can gho through and delete them one at a time this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy