Hi,

Thanks in advance for reading, appreciate any help I can get.

I dropped my Nexus 4 and cracked the lower half of the screen making that part non-functioning. While I get it fixed I want to copy my contacts off the phone to use on my temporary Blackberry Bold.

My contacts are saved on my phone not on my SIM card. My SD card is readable on a computer though when connected via USB, I just don't know which specific folder my contacts info is saved in. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers helpful people!
    08-17-2013 10:22 AM
    Hi,

Thanks in advance for reading, appreciate any help I can get.

I dropped my Nexus 4 and cracked the lower half of the screen making that part non-functioning. While I get it fixed I want to copy my contacts off the phone to use on my temporary Blackberry Bold.

My contacts are saved on my phone not on my SIM card. My SD card is readable on a computer though when connected via USB, I just don't know which specific folder my contacts info is saved in. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers helpful people!
    You have a Nexus 4 with an SD card?
    08-17-2013 10:26 AM
    Haha no not at all...I'm an *****. I mean that I can access the files and folders stored on my phone through windows explorer. Sorry about that.
    08-17-2013 10:59 AM
    Haha no not at all...I'm an *****. I mean that I can access the files and folders stored on my phone through windows explorer. Sorry about that.
    Are you sure your contacts aren't already backed up on Google?
    08-17-2013 01:35 PM
    I'm having this problem, too. I dropped my phone without realizing it and a car ran over it. Sigh.

Anyway, while I await my replacement Nexus 4, I'm trying to do all I can to prepare for the transfer of information, apps, etc. I have a gmail account, but none of my contacts from my phone seem to be there. I can connect my phone to my computer, but I'm not sure where to look to backup my contacts either to my computer, or ideally, to Google. Any pointers will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
    11-07-2013 11:51 PM
    Google.com/contacts

Posted via Android Central App
    11-08-2013 02:17 PM