Nexus 4 Power Button

accentral

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Just got a new Nexus 4 today, after coming from an iPhone, and the power button's tactility seems very "soft" to me. I feel like the button should be higher than it is right now, and should produce a more "click" sound than the mushy one it's doing now. How is your Nexus 4? I've googled around and saw that a lot of other Nexii are like this, but those were from last year. So I just want to confirm with owners today, so I know whether or not to do something about it.

Thanks

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Nexus since December. The power button is a bit "clicky." I would say keep your Nexus. I really doubt Google would issue an RMA if it is working fine. You have a warranty if someting does go bad later on.

Just got a new Nexus 4 today, after coming from an iPhone, and the power button's tactility seems very "soft" to me. I feel like the button should be higher than it is right now, and should produce a more "click" sound than the mushy one it's doing now. How is your Nexus 4? I've googled around and saw that a lot of other Nexii are like this, but those were from last year. So I just want to confirm with owners today, so I know whether or not to do something about it.

Thanks

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I've seen people complain about this. Honestly, I don't get it. But anyways I think that's just the way these buttons are...

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I got my nexus 4 on Friday. Yes the power button does feel a bit "mushy" I suppose.. But honestly I couldn't care less.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech