One thing that I would change about apple

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Is everything even with iOS 7 it still isn't good

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
The iPhone was a game changer when it was released. Yes, there hasn't been much of a complete overhaul to the OS as there has been with Android. But that doesn't necessarily mean its a bad thing. Apple sells a lot of devices and has been doing so with essentially the same OS foundation. I don't know much about iOS, and there may be pretty large differences under the hood between versions, but what Apple has produced works and does so really good. I'm sure their app/music ecosystem contributes largely to the iPhones continued success. It will be interesting to see how iOS 7 does in the coming months and if its what Apple needs to stay innovative.

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
To the OP: these hater threads are really unproductive. You'll have a LOT more fun with them on iMore or other Apple sites.

Posted via Android Central App

jose3456

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
It wasn't meant to be a hater thread I just wanted to see what people would say plus the only thing apple needs to make a comeback is change the color matching and to add widgets and a bigger screen

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
It wasn't meant to be a hater thread I just wanted to see what people would say plus the only thing apple needs to make a comeback is change the color matching and to add widgets and a bigger screen

Why don't you ask at iMore? This is gonna just be a hating ground for fanboys I hope the moderators act quickly if this thread goes down.

Posted via Android Central App using my awesome Nexus 4

5L Mustang

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I love my n4 but Apple with one phone vs everyone is still selling more phones. I think iphone 6 will be a game changer and I have only ever used Android phones but if the iPhone 6 is bigger than iPhone 5 than I think I'm going to have to try it!! We'll just have to see what the nexus line is offering at that time I guess I really love this n4!!!

sent from Nexus 4 Posted via Android Central App

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
One change I could make in Apple would be to make more open phone. The Apple lays down its rules and therefore customer can't enjoy the freedom of customization and download apps from anywhere. Th e keyboards, widest, launchers etc. That's why Android is better I feel.

Sent from my GSIII

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I agree with hodan and Chetan Takyar that this thread is inappropriate in this area of AndroidCentral. There is nothing being discussed about Apple, the iPhone, and Android that is specifically germane to the Nexus 4.

And, for what it's worth, Apple isn't outselling the Android platform. Get your facts straight.

Moderators, please shut this thread down before previous posters' predictions come true and this turns into a flame-fest.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I agree with hodan and Chetan Takyar that this thread is inappropriate in this area of AndroidCentral. There is nothing being discussed about Apple, the iPhone, and Android that is specifically germane to the Nexus 4.

And, for what it's worth, Apple isn't outselling the Android platform. Get your facts straight.

Moderators, please shut this thread down before previous posters' predictions come true and this turns into a flame-fest.

I don't think any thread created deep in the heart of Pro Android bias forums really is "productive" so I agree this thread needs to die fast.

oberkc

May 27, 2011
Visit site
My complaints about iOS are no different than those of everyone else. Still, I use and like my little iPad along with my N4 android phone. But...I would not be quick to suggest changes for apple products at this point.

A couple of years ago, my wife decided to go along with the smarthphone trend. Given that I use android mostly (at least, at that time), and given bigger screens and lower prices, we went with an android device. For whatever reason, that phone never made sense to her. Less than a year later, she tried the iPhone. She loves it.

In my mind, either is equally hard (or easy) to use. I cannot explain why one would make sense when the other does not. But I am glad she likes it and uses it and that I don't have to act as her technical support several times a week. Given my inability to understand why iOS makes more sense to her, I would hesitate to suggest changes. Most likely, the changes I would suggest would ruin the experience for people like her.

Bloodwork

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
A big reason I'm back on Android is because iOS 7 is little more then a face lift (and not a good one either) to the same old boring iOS. Yes it works and works well for millions of people but I got tired of the sandbox and needed apps that could work with each other. Android has improved so much since I last used it at version 2.1 and I'm loving the Nexus 4.

chirag05

May 18, 2013
Visit site
A big reason I'm back on Android is because iOS 7 is little more then a face lift (and not a good one either) to the same old boring iOS. Yes it works and works well for millions of people but I got tired of the sandbox and needed apps that could work with each other. Android has improved so much since I last used it at version 2.1 and I'm loving the Nexus 4.

Seriously man there's nothing like Android. I also feel nothing has chnage di Apple except the icons and notification panel. In fact I feel the icons worse than previous icons.

Sent from my GSIII

jose3456

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Do you really care about fan boys and what people think and plus its people's opinions so just let it be and if people are starting to be nasty to each other than they should shut it down so just stop chetan takyar and others

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey I'm just afraid people here are gonna get bad and this just wasn't a smart place to place this thread.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

iOS is not little more then a facelift. Its a massive upgrade.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc