nexus 4 maual

gjbrns

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
i was googling nexus 4 manual trying to get information on how to get instructions offline how to use my nexus 4 camera when i got this message.
i have no idea what it means.
can anyone enlighten me?
Migration Information

n3wDaddy77

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
If you need the manual pm me and I can share it with you. But I think it's not that detailed when it comes to each phone feature. :/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

ivanhebc

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
you need the manual pm me and I can share it with you
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Like what Tall Mike mentioned, there is already a preinstalled Nexus 4 "manual" in the Play Books app. You may pin it to your device for offline viewing as well.

Posted via Android Central App

gjbrns

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
i wasn't after the manual which i already have on my phone. i was trying to work out how to get the camera and gallery instructions offline. the manual contains no useful information on using the camera. Help in camera or gallery has the instructions but i can't get them offline which is when i'm most likely to need them. can anyone tell me how to download them to my phone and have them available offline?

gjbrns

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
If you're wanting to view them offline, and without installing any third party apps, you could just take multiple screenshots of the website.

Posted via Android Central App

gjbrns

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
thanks, but how do i take screenshots on my nexus 4? and why doesn't google include the camera instructions in the manual and save people the trouble?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz