Nexus 4 Price Drop: 8GB $199, 16GB $249

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Is there a time span where if you've recently bought a nexus 4 from the play store and they reduce the price soon after, you can get some of the money back?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I want a Nexus device for development purposes (Latest Android always updated immediately)

I just rather get the tablet but....

This is making it hard.

And I was planning to get a Windows Phone for development.

And I have way too many devices.

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Will they be cutting the prices again when the nexus 5 comes out? o_O

Chances are no. This is the price cut before a new nexus is really if there is one coming to begin with but chances are there is one coming haha. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

akack

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Probably not. Google will continue to sell the N4 until they either run out of stock OR right before the Nexus 5 ( or whatever it's called) is released for sale.

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Well I just bought it, I can always get something out of it (if the nexus 5 is also cheaply priced).... Was going to try the new Nokia but this kinda makes my decision easier.

GS4/iPhone5

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Well FML. I bought my phone 3 days too soon to qualify for that haha. It only processed and shipped on the 12th though :/

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Get N4 and N5 when it comes out. At these prices they will still be cheaper than anything unlocked combined.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
To buy this and get on the $30 prepaid plan or to not get this. Just bought a Nexus 7, lol. This could be my secondary smaller phone after I get the Note 3...

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
While it is tempting, the lack of LTE for AT&T holds me back. Once you have used LTE, you can't go backwards. It would be like switching fios for dial up. I'll stick with my HTC One that has been converted to a GPE.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
While it is tempting, the lack of LTE for AT&T holds me back. Once you have used LTE, you can't go backwards. It would be like switching fios for dial up. I'll stick with my HTC One that has been converted to a GPE.

LTE is great but ATT's 4g is pretty strong. Out where I live I will get anywhere from 10mbps to 14mbps download speeds with 4g. Now in Los Angeles, LTE is turbo mode.