LG Nexus 4 software update confusion!!!!

Impulsive_Mulia

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm contemplating to buy Lg Nexus 4 here in India. it costs about 300$. i would like to know that would it receive the all future updates from Google( i.e upcoming Key Lime Pie :)and software releases after that:confused:t?) is it future proof in terms of performance and stuff for at least 3 years? what factor should i keep in mind while buying it?

Thanks in advance.

scolari9

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Well it is a Google phone and as far as I know it will be updated for quite some time. Recently, when the 4.3 came out we we're some of the first ones to get updated, so I guess the updates will continue coming for this device. All in all, this phone is very good it runs smoothly and the price for this phone is pretty low, for what you get. The only bad thing I noticed is that the colors are a bit pale even though the screen resolution and image quality are very very good. Its 4 core processor should be able to handle many complicated apps even in the future development. I certainly recommend this phone.

anon4276835

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm contemplating to buy Lg Nexus 4 here in India. it costs about 300$. i would like to know that would it receive the all future updates from Google( i.e upcoming Key Lime Pie :)and software releases after that:confused:t?) is it future proof in terms of performance and stuff for at least 3 years? what factor should i keep in mind while buying it?

Thanks in advance.

The next upgrade is going to be called "KitKat".

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, but there are some rumors about 5.0 version...

Those rumors were speculation that the next major upgrade would be 5.0, but since 4.4 is getting a new name, it should be considered a major upgrade and I suspect we won't see 5.0 for a long while. Of course, this is just speculation also.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The N4 should definitely see Kitkat (4.4) in the very near future - possibly one of the first existing devices to see the new update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital