Hi all, I ordered an 8gb nexus 4 last week and haven't received any information about it shipping (im in the uk) so I emailed google and I was told yesterday that I entered my card details wrong and that if I corrected them my order would go through as normal but greeted as a new order. I did this but then I saw that the 8gb nexus was out of stock on play store... Will this affect my order even though it was made before they went out of stock??

Please someone help!
    09-06-2013 04:46 AM
    Um, unless we worked for Google how would we know? Think you would need to call them and ask.
    09-06-2013 06:08 AM
    Google is going to keep your money as punishment for entering the wrong information.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-06-2013 07:29 PM
    Let's see, I am checking my crystal ball........ Hmmmmm. it's not working, friggin battery must have run down.........
    09-06-2013 08:03 PM
    Hi all, I ordered an 8gb nexus 4 last week and haven't received any information about it shipping (im in the uk) so I emailed google and I was told yesterday that I entered my card details wrong and that if I corrected them my order would go through as normal but greeted as a new order. I did this but then I saw that the 8gb nexus was out of stock on play store... Will this affect my order even though it was made before they went out of stock??

Please someone help!
    Sounds like Google's or your credit card company's mistake. I've never heard of a credit card transaction successfully processed and permitted at the point of sale and then a vendor or retailer coming back later and saying your card info was wrong, unless something changed with your account or info between the time of ordering and the time of billing and shippin. In the States Google Play doesn't charge until shipped, but still there would be some per-clearance that the card is valid. You really are at the mercy of Google. Google Play should have sent your first confirmation email when you ordered. When shipped and billed it sends a different confirmation email. If you got the first confirmation email, I think your best bet would be to go to Google with that as proof you successfully ordered. It should have a transaction ID on it. But since 8 GB stock is out, Google might not be able to rectify even if they wanted to. There might be a silver lining in all of this. Loos like the Nexus 5 is going to be released soon and maybe fate is telling you to get that instead. Good Luck.
    09-06-2013 08:28 PM