Hi,

I am a new nexus 4 owner. I have an interesting problem with my phone. The phone is a 306K white one and came wit Android 4.2.2, updated to 4.3 immediately.

After one week of usage I decided to install Ubuntu. I installed with instruction on ubuntu.com. I checked it for a day and try to go back to android. I download original rom from google for my phone according to build number. The build number is JWR66Y and there is only one rom and that is 4.3. I installed with flash-full.sh, restored my backup with adb. It seemed a little laggy in menu, home screen and I thought backup may have caused it, so I wipe from recovery menu and reflash it. This time I only entered my google-account, it downloaded all my apps and I resynced with all my previous accounts. It still is laggy.

I am using advanced task killer. Before the whole Ubuntu thing, I have a free space around 1G and after I killed all amps with atk, I got 1,2G. But now, I start with 1,3G and after killing all 1,475G. I've got plenty of space but phone is now laggy.

Can you help me out? What can you suggest in this situation?

And there is another thing. First time I entered my google account info, It was showing my profile picture at quick settings menu, and in "Me" contact. But know it isn't. Any suggestions?
    09-13-2013 12:36 PM
    Most people say task killers aren't needed in Android anymore and can actually cause problems.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    09-14-2013 07:15 PM
    First step, lose the task killer. Second, don't use any of those battery saver apps if you are.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    09-14-2013 07:22 PM