For a while now, MMS on my phone has not worked at all. Am I missing something? I've tried several different apns to no avail.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-23-2013 01:46 AM
    We need more information on this, Are you using ST with Tmo or At&t ? are you using stock messaging app or other third party app?

For a while now, MMS on my phone has not worked at all. Am I missing something? I've tried several different apns to no avail.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-24-2013 08:44 AM
    ST AT&T with the stock messaging app.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    09-24-2013 11:16 AM
    these are my settings with my nexus 4 with a att sim card.

apn: tfdata
    Proxy: not set
    port: not set
    username:not set
    password:not set
    server:not set
    mmsc: http://mms-tf.net
    mms proxy: mms3.tracfone.com
    mms port:80
    mcc:310
    mnc:410
    authentication type: not set
    apn type: default,supl,mms

most of the settings i left at the deafault settings and only had to change a few things. this works for me and i live in atlantic city, nj
    09-24-2013 11:35 PM
    Those settings aren't working

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    09-24-2013 11:42 PM
    then your best bet is it just google straight talk nexus 4 apn settings and try every one you can find till you get one that works. thats what i did but i got lucky and the 2nd one i tried worked.
    09-24-2013 11:48 PM
    APN: tfdata
    apn type: not set

Here are my settings pretty much the same. All but the last setting "APN Type:" I have mine set to "Not set" The green items where the only things I changed.
    I have been using ST w/ ATT sim for about a month and no problems so far. From Ohio to Baltimore, MD.
    09-25-2013 12:49 PM
    apn type: not set

Here are my settings pretty much the same. All but the last setting "APN Type:" I have mine set to "Not set" The green items where the only things I changed.
    I have been using ST w/ ATT sim for about a month and no problems so far. From Ohio to Baltimore, MD.
    That gives me neither data nor MMS.

09-25-2013 01:00 PM
    Found this one a different site:
    mms proxy: 66.209.11.33
    authentication type: PAP
    apn type: default,supl,mms

And this one on another one:

mms proxy: 66.209.11.33
    apn type: default,mms,supl,agps,fota,dun,hipri,entitle

for mms proxy try switching between 66.209.11.33 and mms3.tracfone.com in theory they are the same unless the DNS changes servers.
    09-25-2013 01:16 PM
    These are the APN settings I use, and I get data from this, but no MMS:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42591368

09-25-2013 01:17 PM
    Dont know what else to say. The settings I posted first work on my phone nexus 4 with ATT Sim and they are the ones I got from ST website. Nothing more then the settings listed. And my MMS and data work.
    09-25-2013 01:40 PM
    I was having all kinds of problems with my AT&T branded galaxy s3 , I spent about three days trying different apn's with no luck the most I could do was to send mms pictures , but then today I tried something different and got it working. I am using the new straight talk sim and am using tfdata apn's and I have tried three different ones.they all work now!!!!! It's not a straight talk issue!!!! What I did was go through all the bloat ware apps that come on the phone like chat on, AT&T message ,samsung account , and so an and disabled or uninstalled them, I know for sure this is the problem at least in my case , because I had it working then I got an auto update from the play store for chat on and it stopped receiving picture messages again. So I went to the play store settings and checked don't auto update apps. Then went back in my phone and disabled chat on , and bingo mms messages are flying both ways now , I also did a speed test and am getting 18.94 on download and 8.64 on upload . I am stoked.
    11-11-2013 01:44 PM
    I forgot to update this, but to be honest, all my phone needed was a factory reset. When I did that there were three apns prelisted (none of which worked, including the tfdata one) and now all I'm using is the settings I posted above, except its only the MMS APN, and not the other one shown that was used previously.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-11-2013 01:47 PM
    I see every thread on here is for the apn settings for mms, what about for cdma "sprint" Everything else works on the phone except the mms. I can't figure it out, does anyone know the mmsc address, and proper HTTP settings for sprint cdma. I can't find it anywhere please help!!
    12-11-2013 08:58 PM
    I see every thread on here is for the apn settings for mms, what about for cdma "sprint" Everything else works on the phone except the mms. I can't figure it out, does anyone know the mmsc address, and proper HTTP settings for sprint cdma. I can't find it anywhere please help!!
    The nexus 4 doesn't have CDMA radios. It won't work on sprint.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    12-14-2013 05:05 AM
    i have a Droid DNA on straight talk att micro sim gsm network and im having the same issues , cant send or receive mms ive had the service for about 2 weeks dnd im ready to give it up , it is the new sim if that helps any , ive done all the apn settings i could find over the web and forums like this but i still have yet to find a winner , if anyone could help me with this problem i would be most gracious!!
    12-19-2013 10:01 PM
    I have a samsung galaxy s3 at&t unlocked phone and i cant receive picture messages i have straight talk, but i can send them.
    02-05-2014 04:34 PM
    Thanks it worked for me too
    02-05-2014 04:43 PM