Forgot my PIN lockscreen

BERNICE1995

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
im nt gettin the option to type in a password, its just sending notification to my phone but i cant open it cause its locked.............??????

Ireland101

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Same here, I can make my phone ring, but after I press set up and lock and it asks to send the notification, I get nothing on my phone. any other suggestions?
I am positive I have the right PIN and it won't accept it

Emily Wilson1

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issues, forgot my pin, phone is locked. Sending notifications doesn't help and I am not getting a "forgot my pin" button or the option to verify I am the user via google. My phone is connected to my google account. ADB route is also currently not working. I understand the basics of what it's supposed to do but cannot open the command window to type in commands.

Oh yeah, in recovery mode I can get my phone to allow adb sideload by usb but cannot find my phone on the pc once it's in recovery mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

kedar choudhary

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
thanks man
I had the same issue but all you need to do is Login to your google account on https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
then it will automatically find your phone. You have to chose the option "LOCK" it will ask you to type in a paasword that will automatically show on your screen:) there you have it and your password will be reset witout you having to do factory reset

Angel Heath

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I am having an issue because I never set my phone up on Android Device Manager so it is asking me to Setup Lock and Erase BUT since I don't have the PIN I cannot set up. Is there any workaround this? PLEASE say yes!!!!!!!

yaro0osh

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
can u please explain it more .. i tried to go to this attached link but its not what u really mean .. i will be really thankful :)
please help

michelle nau

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue but all you need to do is Login to your google account on https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
then it will automatically find your phone. You have to chose the option "LOCK" it will ask you to type in a paasword that will automatically show on your screen:) there you have it and your password will be reset witout you having to do factory reset

Help!! I can't unlock my phone it won't show me a Google option. help please!!!!

alec86

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Ok this may help the ones that didn't have the option to unlock through device manager this took me a long time to sort but I was also in the same situation as you so here goes.....(sorry for not supplying links)

First of all search samsungs's "find my phone" through any search engine and log in. Through this u can do a temporary pin reset so you can get into your phone. Now you won't be able to change your pin in the lock screen but this does give you the chance to activate your device manager. Once you have activated it use your search engine again to open up device manager and locate your phone then you can do a permanent reset from there. I do hope this helps you all

Octaviannn

May 23, 2013
Visit site
yeah just type on Google: Android device manager, and log in to your google account. Then go to "lock device", the Option in the middleoff the 3 options there. you just have to type another password for your phone, then type the same password in your nexus phone.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Driod13

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I tried what you did, but I wasn't asked to type in a password that would automatically show on my screen. Also, if the new password would be a notification, how would I see the notification if I was locked out of my own divice?

Ok this may help the ones that didn't have the option to unlock through device manager this took me a long time to sort but I was also in the same situation as you so here goes.....(sorry for not supplying links)

First of all search samsungs's "find my phone" through any search engine and log in. Through this u can do a temporary pin reset so you can get into your phone. Now you won't be able to change your pin in the lock screen but this does give you the chance to activate your device manager. Once you have activated it use your search engine again to open up device manager and locate your phone then you can do a permanent reset from there. I do hope this helps you all

Thank you so much!:D

Ia Kat

May 5, 2014
Visit site
If you set your phone to turn off wi-fi before this I don't think this works. Tried all of the above. Think it depends on a net connection to the phone :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63