So, I have a Nexus 4 that I use for both work and personal. I have configured accounts on the device and all is smooth. However, my work have recently switched to google apps, meaning they administrate my work account and can therefore view web data affiliated with all Google services I use through that account.

Due to me not "logging out" of both accounts when using my NX4, I'm worried that my work can view my web history, cookies, etc from actions undertaken on my phone when not working. Is there any way I can make sure that my work Google account is not affiliated with my browser details etc on the handset, and that its my personal account that is tied to most of my apps and web stuff?

I wouldn't be too bothered usually, but I only work for these guys a couple of days a week and don't really want them knowing everything I get up to in the process of them administrating my work email!

Cheers,
    10-21-2013 01:00 PM
    So, I have a Nexus 4 that I use for both work and personal. I have configured accounts on the device and all is smooth. However, my work have recently switched to google apps, meaning they administrate my work account and can therefore view web data affiliated with all Google services I use through that account.

Due to me not "logging out" of both accounts when using my NX4, I'm worried that my work can view my web history, cookies, etc from actions undertaken on my phone when not working. Is there any way I can make sure that my work Google account is not affiliated with my browser details etc on the handset, and that its my personal account that is tied to most of my apps and web stuff?

I wouldn't be too bothered usually, but I only work for these guys a couple of days a week and don't really want them knowing everything I get up to in the process of them administrating my work email!

Cheers,
    if u r using chrome in settings you can set which account all browsing history and password sync up
    10-21-2013 07:03 PM