Hi, nice to meet you. First i want to say that i'm not good at English because i'm Korean, so just ignore grammatical mistakes.
    Because i leave in Korea i had to order my phone from the Korean google play store and EXPANSYS? company bought for me.
    My N4 came this tuesday and i was so looking forward to using it. so i booted up the phone as i opened the package i entered my google account and set up my wifi.
    after that i found that my n4's softkey (the back button) didn't exist.... and it started to freeze.
    so i found my phone keep rebooting>>>(google logo>>nexus logo>>vibrate>>google logo........./repeat)
    i even tried factory reset but it just helped my phone to resist longer... what i mean is that my phone works well if i just leave my phone after 5hours but it restarts again if i use it for a longtime and i need to factory reset my phone again and again.Also even there are no freezes if i shutdown my phone and try to reboot the same problem appears
    >>because of this phenomenon i don't think it's a hardware or bad battery.)
    So what i want to ask you is that will my phone get better if i open my backcover with my driver and do the same thing as the solution of the red led problem?) i even used the toolkit 2.0.0 version to restore my phone but it didn't work.
    what shoud i do? ㅠㅠ
    it's hard for replacement or fixing caus there is just one factory which fix myN4.....(GOD DAMN LG)
    I hope you understand my bad English and i want you guys to know that i'm really desperate.
    10-25-2013 10:06 AM
    Hi, nice to meet you. First i want to say that i'm not good at English because i'm Korean, so just ignore grammatical mistakes.
    Because i leave in Korea i had to order my phone from the Korean google play store and EXPANSYS? company bought for me.
    My N4 came this tuesday and i was so looking forward to using it. so i booted up the phone as i opened the package i entered my google account and set up my wifi.
    after that i found that my n4's softkey (the back button) didn't exist.... and it started to freeze.
    so i found my phone keep rebooting>>>(google logo>>nexus logo>>vibrate>>google logo........./repeat)
    i even tried factory reset but it just helped my phone to resist longer... what i mean is that my phone works well if i just leave my phone after 5hours but it restarts again if i use it for a longtime and i need to factory reset my phone again and again.Also even there are no freezes if i shutdown my phone and try to reboot the same problem appears
    >>because of this phenomenon i don't think it's a hardware or bad battery.)
    So what i want to ask you is that will my phone get better if i open my backcover with my driver and do the same thing as the solution of the red led problem?) i even used the toolkit 2.0.0 version to restore my phone but it didn't work.
    what shoud i do? ㅠㅠ
    it's hard for replacement or fixing caus there is just one factory which fix myN4.....(GOD DAMN LG)
    I hope you understand my bad English and i want you guys to know that i'm really desperate.
    Welcome to the forums.
    Since the Nexus 4 is no longer for sale, this sounds like a refurbished unit. Is there anyway you can get your money back?
    10-25-2013 10:15 AM
    Oh, acutually it's only about 6months that Google started to sell the N4 in the Korea google playstore because Lg thought N4 could give a negative effect on their optimus G...
    So N4 Is now on sale in Korea.....i heard that 8gb is about 299dollars
    but i think you are right, i don't think this device is new.....
    10-25-2013 10:18 AM
    안녕하세요. 넥서스4 사신지 얼마 안됐으니 구글에 연락해보세요. 교환 하셔야 될거 같네요. 저는 산지 3주 됐는데 아무 문제 없어요.

I'm Korean but I'm not good at Korean (fail, I know) so I'll write the rest of my message in English. I'm pretty sure your Nexus 4 has a defect because I bought mine almost three weeks ago and have no problems.

I think it's best for you to contact Google because they have a return policy as long as it's within the 15 days after you have received your device. Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    10-25-2013 10:22 AM
    감사합니다.^^
    Thank you
    Sun Hyung Hong likes this.
    10-25-2013 10:35 AM