Wondershare Dr. Fone compatible with 4.3?

lobotiger

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm trying to retrieve some files off of my phone but had some questions. First is the title of this thread. Is that software (paid) compatible with this phone if it's running 4.3? Second, since 4.3 introduced trim support, wouldn't that feature make it harder to retrieve files no matter what software you use? Finally, how realistic is it to try and retrieve files that were deleted months ago? Specifically i was looking for some WhatsApp messages from June of this year and some pics of the kids.

My thinking is that it's not going to be possible. The Wondershare software is not even able to properly scan my phone as it gives an error after hitting 10%. My friend told me that maybe a forensic company might be able to retrieve old files but if i upgraded from 4. 2 to 4.3 over the summer then wouldn't this have wiped a lot of that data away? Another person told me that data could be retrieved but it would need to wipe the phone to do this. I don't see how that would work.

Appreciate any responses or tips on what to do next. Thanks.

LoboTiger

SelinaChurch

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Sorry i don't know.If you want to buy the software,the time is right to save your money with this discount. Using Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android coupon get $9.99 off on Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android. This offer is valid for a limited time at IfCoupons!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670