Nexus 4 orders on hold

techmantoo

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Past week I was trying to decide if I should purchase nexus 4 or 5. Problem solved. I was unable to order the nexus 4 as of 2pm est. 16 GB discontinued according to google play store and 8 GB "coming soon" so I placed an order for nexus 5.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It's been that way for quite some time, actually. The only place to get a Nexus 4 (in the US at least) was through T-Mobile. But honestly, unless you really like the glass back of the N4 (or its slightly smaller size), there's no real reason not to buy an N5 now if you're in the market for a new Nexus.

techmantoo

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Actually I was able to order a n4 from play this morning but i didnt. The new messages came up around 11pm est.

Personally I only need the N4. I am not a gamer and typically I am too cheap to go and get the latest device. Google is making this technology relatively cheap for the masses and that's why I love nexus. I can afford Samsung and apple but I am too cheap.

If the n4 was still available I might have ordered the phone and I might still and sell my n5. Buying a used n4 may be risky.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1