Can you guess what is it's cost ?

sameer kapoor

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I was looking for some vinyl skins for the back of my Nexus 4 , I googled it but all were costly like dbrand @ 9USD . So, I got a solution in my local market in india , just check what I get and guess the cost of this back skin .DSCN0535.jpg
DSCN0539.jpg
DSCN0538.jpg

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
You pay for quality and dbrand IS quality. The Nexus name on the back cover you bought is printed on the cover itself. Guaranteed it will wear off. Dbrand uses an engraving for the Nexus name. Also dbrand uses 3M adhesive vinyl whereas your's more than likely doesn't. I don't mean any disrespect towards you. I'm simply pointing out that dbrand cost more because of the quality.

Last edited:

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Dbrand is not that special, Samsung billion dollars ads campaign doesn't make their phone more durable and premium either. It doesn't cost them much to produce each considering it's a sheet of 3M cut to predetermined shape, $0.5 is about right, make that a 1000% mark up.

I use Skinomi, they also use the same 3M material, but I prefer the transparent back screen protector which dbrand don't have.

sameer kapoor

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Someguy012345 is right , this is a transparent back screen protector in leather finish and nexus logo is not printed on it , it is the original nexus logo beneath this cover , I agree dbrand's quality is very good but I only want to show that it looks like dbrand but 18times cheaper than that.