Power button on nexus 4

Manoj Bhaskaran

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Reduced sensitivity of the power button. been using the phone for over 8months..now having to press the power button with the finger tip with force .what's the solution?? replacing the power button? what would it cost?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Reduced sensitivity of the power button. been using the phone for over 8months..now having to press the power button with the finger tip with force now..what's the solution?? replacing the power button? what would it cost?

I guess it would cost you around about $20.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a lot :) shall i take it to an LG customer service provider? what is your opinion on this?

Sure, that won't hurt at all. First contact LG and see if the device is covered under warranty. if not, then see if there is any other service repair company in your area to take care of the fix for you.

Manoj Bhaskaran

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
You also could try a case. Sometimes a case's button nub, or whatever it's called, magnifies finger pressure.

The cases that i have are those with gaps at the power button position. any recommendations on the kind of case that you are referring to??

Manoj Bhaskaran

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Sure, that won't hurt at all. First contact LG and see if the device is covered under warranty. if not, then see if there is any other service repair company in your area to take care of the fix for you.

Yes i did contact LG..they sounded weird or may be i was too dumb. they said the entire battery case has to be replaced. egh..what does that mean?

4ringsa6

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
The ringke fusion case makes the power button very soft. Same goes for the bumper.

If you bought from Google play, RMA?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20