Untitled download

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you give us a little more info? Any idea what kind of file gets downloaded? Is it a file that appears in your Downloads folder? Did this behavior start happening after installing any particular app? Do you have any antivirus/security app installed that could scan the file?

sangaas

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply...
There is one option in android (Downloads).

1) No idea which file are getting downloaded but yes i can see some thing is downloading on the top of the screen.
2) yes its appears in downloads icon on the android but if try to open it wont open any thing.
3) I didn't installed any application.
4) yes i do have the antivirus avast .

Please help me to stop this...:(

sangaas

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply...
There is one option in android (Downloads).

1) No idea which file are getting downloaded but yes i can see some thing is downloading on the top of the screen.
2) yes its appears in downloads icon on the android but if try to open it wont open any thing.
3) I didn't installed any application.
4) yes i do have the antivirus avast .

Please help me to stop this...

Batt4Christ

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm long-late to this discussion - by my android tablet running KitKat 4.4.1 has been showing the animated downloading notice - for a file labeled "<untitled>", which I can find nowhere. I can reboot my device and as soon as I open it up - the animation begins.

Using File Explorer, I navigate to the downloads folder where nothing appears.

I have run multiple antivirus and anti-malware apps - which all turn up nothing.

richmondred

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm long-late to this discussion - by my android tablet running KitKat 4.4.1 has been showing the animated downloading notice - for a file labeled "<untitled>", which I can find nowhere. I can reboot my device and as soon as I open it up - the animation begins.

Using File Explorer, I navigate to the downloads folder where nothing appears.

I have run multiple antivirus and anti-malware apps - which all turn up nothing.