GEL too many icons

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys when I go to the app drawer on Google experience launcher there are too many icons appearing.
I am using stock 4.4.2 ROM rooted with Franco kernal.
5eduma4e.jpg

If some can help me get rid of these and go back to the default it would be appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
2 things going on here

the GEL increases the icon size, so each page appears to be fuller (less empty room between icons). It also changes your grid from stock (I believe it was 5 rows, by 4 columns). GEL changes this to 5 rows by 6 columns.

I don't believe there is any option to alter this if it's a stock ROM, unless you use an alternate launcher (Nova is a good one, among others) which usually have options to change the grid size and the icon size in your app drawer.

Manoj Bhaskaran

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
2 things going on here

the GEL increases the icon size, so each page appears to be fuller (less empty room between icons). It also changes your grid from stock (I believe it was 5 rows, by 4 columns). GEL changes this to 5 rows by 6 columns.

I don't believe there is any option to alter this if it's a stock ROM, unless you use an alternate launcher (Nova is a good one, among others) which usually have options to change the grid size and the icon size in your app drawer.

GEL is a separate launcher right?? how could you add nova features to another launcher?

Posted via Android Central App

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
What did you do to change the battery icon like that on stock?? Is it an app?

Posted via Android Central App

O my phone is rooted. Using xposed framework.

Well anyways I rebooted the phone and it fixed the problem.

It was caused by me clearing data on Google search.

Anyways thanks for all of your guys's help.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173