help on notification icons, emergency call

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello Friends,
I recently was travelling to US, and back to India. My phone ( Google Nexus 4 from LG) currently shows emergency call only, though my mobile network provider says my account is active, asked me to re-insert MicroSIM card with no difference in the end. They further told me that my phone is locked , asked me to insert my 4 digit pin , but I have not put any pin.Tried 2-3 times the possible pin which I could have used just in case. Now , the notification bar does not swipe down , and I see the following icons on the left side , other than the selected task killer icon
I need immediate help on the following icons :
icon1.jpg
icon2.jpg

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Try turning off phone and taking the Sim out. With the Sim removed turn phone on go to settings..more..APN settings tap the 3 dots and reset to default. Turn phone off and put Sim back in.

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
That fist icon looks like hangouts by the way..if you use it for SMS it is trying to connect. The second just yells you that you have no service

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello Friends,
I recently was travelling to US, and back to India. My phone ( Google Nexus 4 from LG) currently shows emergency call only, though my mobile network provider says my account is active, asked me to re-insert MicroSIM card with no difference in the end. They further told me that my phone is locked , asked me to insert my 4 digit pin , but I have not put any pin.Tried 2-3 times the possible pin which I could have used just in case. Now , the notification bar does not swipe down , and I see the following icons on the left side , other than the selected task killer icon
I need immediate help on the following icons :
View attachment 102164
View attachment 102165

where did you put in this "pin"?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21