Nexus 4: Horizontal lines after installing new screen

Black_2_Blue

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I broke my nexus 4 LCD and I decided to fix it my self. Before assembling the LCD I've tested it and it was working fine. However after assembling the phone the LCD works fine after I press the wake button for like 2 seconds. After that some horizontal lines start to appear on the screen!! Any idea about this issue

Cheers :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Horizontal lines after installing new screen

Hello,

I broke my nexus 4 LCD and I decided to fix it my self. Before assembling the LCD I've tested it and it was working fine. However after assembling the phone the LCD works fine after I press the wake button for like 2 seconds. After that some horizontal lines start to appear on the screen!! Any idea about this issue

Cheers :)

This problem arises when something is tighten up to extreme .... i don't know what that is but i will assure you that it might because of of over tightening !! Now you need to find out what that is ....

Black_2_Blue

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Mmmmmm. I don't think so. Because the screen is functioning very will the first 2 seconds after awaking the screen. If it was so tight, it should appear directly after awaking the screen.