It's long overdue that I applaud Google for the price of the Nexus 4. With the unlocked price of the

Joan RHammack

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
For a variety of reasons, I purchase my phones on contract. So when the Nexus 4 came out, I wasn't that impressed with the little device, since I was already content with my Galaxy S3.

As I get ready to have my first kid and am starting to budget accordingly, I've been researching no contract options. As I've done that and read the news today about the iPhone 5C, I just realized that I was wrong about the Nexus 4. For the price, the phone is phenomenal.

Can't wait for the next one to come out! I hope they take the same approach to court unlocked smart phone buyers.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
For a variety of reasons, I purchase my phones on contract. So when the Nexus 4 came out, I wasn't that impressed with the little device, since I was already content with my Galaxy S3.

As I get ready to have my first kid and am starting to budget accordingly, I've been researching no contract options. As I've done that and read the news today about the iPhone 5C, I just realized that I was wrong about the Nexus 4. For the price, the phone is phenomenal.

Can't wait for the next one to come out! I hope they take the same approach to court unlocked smart phone buyers.

The Google Nexus 5 is already out, the Nexus 6 will be out shorty also

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yep, you can get the Nexus 5 at a good price as well - not as good as a Nexus 4, but something to consider if you want to upgrade in a few months.

Aside from the price, how are liking the device?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463