Hello all, I bought a google nexus 4 before exams, on the basis that when exams were over, i'd reward my self with a new phone (woop woop!) Anyways, by the time exams came and went, the 10 day warranty or whatnot i got with the phone had expired, so I didnt attempt to solve the following problem; I can't access MOBILE internet (wireless at my house works swell though!)

This could be down to two things: the network (my new phone requires a microsim, as opossed to a old one, which might mean i have to change my deal with giffgaff to be able to get mobile internet? im not sure!)
    or the phones somehow broke. I have mobile data turned on, however, the phone informs me when i look at my data usage that i've used 0.00 bytes over the summer.

I'm going to uni tomorrow where unlike at home i might need satnav etc to save me when i get lost in a new city, so any help asap would be awesome!!

cheers guys,
    Pepsikid.
    09-20-2014 05:21 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Please confirm with us--do you actually have a SIM card inserted, and if so, from which wireless provider? You realize, of course, that in order to access mobile data, you need a SIM card and an active wireless plan.
    09-20-2014 05:31 PM