Updated N4 to Lollipop OTA (UK) last night, all ok

The stock Alarm clock app didnt play the sound it's alarm this morning so late for work!

I have it set to play an MP3 file instead of a stock noise, but this has been the case for the last however long and It's never let me down.....

Has anyone tried this or is just me
    11-27-2014 04:32 AM
    It's not just you. I have the same problem. I've tried multiple things to fix it, various settings, but nothing seems to work. Once I just left it, and the alarm finally went off 3 hours later! Another time I looked at it, and it said the alarm was missed.

Not sure what to do now really, and searching for it is difficult as most links seem to be about the new interruptions features (i.e. on None = no alarm). I've just tried force closing the app and clearing the cache to see if that works (it doesn't), rebooting, etc. Now, just going to try clearing cache and data...

Need to be up at 5am tomorrow morning. Not sure I'll make it.
    11-27-2014 04:32 PM
    Nope, that didn't work either. Sigh.

I also have a Nexus 4 btw.
    11-27-2014 04:40 PM
    Right, after a lot of mucking about, I finally got it working. I was having all sorts of problems actually, couldn't access Google play, limited notifications, etc.

The thing that finally fixed it was simply uninstalling updates to Google play services, strangely. I was getting fed up, so I uninstalled updates to that, Google play, cleared their data, rebooted into recovery and wiped the cache partition, and rebooted. But it was after uninstalling updates to Google play services where notifications started coming back in...

Alarms work again now, yay!
    11-27-2014 06:09 PM
    What data does it delete when you disable Google Play Services?
    12-01-2014 02:08 PM
    I'm not sure, perhaps cached downloads? Either way, it seemed to make absolutely no difference. Phone working beautifully now.
    12-01-2014 02:18 PM
    I finally managed to fix it, I did a factory reset, seemed like the best option as SMS messages stopped working, Various apps crashing..... the list goes on
    Seems fine now, battery life still crap, but Lollipop seems ok when I get used to the changes!
    12-03-2014 05:28 AM
    Solution that worked for me.
    1) Disable the Google Play Services and restore its factory settings.
    2) If it doesn't allow you to disable it, deactivate Device manager.
    3) Enable Play Services again.

If this doesn't work, try to wipe cache partition and then again repeat the procedure with google services.

This fixed all my app crashes and craziness.

Hope it helps!
    12-07-2014 05:14 PM
    It's not just you. I have the same problem. I've tried multiple things to fix it, various settings, but nothing seems to work. Once I just left it, and the alarm finally went off 3 hours later! Another time I looked at it, and it said the alarm was missed.

Not sure what to do now really, and searching for it is difficult as most links seem to be about the new interruptions features (i.e. on None = no alarm). I've just tried force closing the app and clearing the cache to see if that works (it doesn't), rebooting, etc. Now, just going to try clearing cache and data...

Need to be up at 5am tomorrow morning. Not sure I'll make it.
    10-25-2016 03:13 AM
    I had same problem, my alarm sound gone silent. When i wakeup morning i see
    10-25-2016 03:16 AM