Nexus 4 on Lollipop Android 5.0

Rooted

How do I get the option to reboot from the power menu (the one you get when you long-press the power button)? Thanks!
    12-01-2014 11:13 AM
    You don't on stock Android, even KitKat didn't have it.

Look into an app called Quick Reboot
    12-02-2014 09:21 PM
    How can I power off? Now when I hold down the power button, nothing happens. No more option of choosing between powering off and collecting a bug report. Instead, the screen stays lit and then goes dark after I let go of the button. But if I hit the button again, the screen turns back on.
    acejavelin likes this.
    12-03-2014 06:47 AM
    How can I power off? Now when I hold down the power button, nothing happens. No more option of choosing between powering off and collecting a bug report. Instead, the screen stays lit and then goes dark after I let go of the button. But if I hit the button again, the screen turns back on.
    Odd... This is what you should get...

12-03-2014 07:16 AM
    Odd... This is what you should get...
    Yup. And I did for the first few days after upgrading to 5.0. Then it just disappeared. Strange.

I wonder if it's related to another phenomenon I recently noticed: The phone occasionally takes itself out of Battery Saver mode.
    12-03-2014 07:51 AM
    Yup. And I did for the first few days after upgrading to 5.0. Then it just disappeared. Strange.

I wonder if it's related to another phenomenon I recently noticed: The phone occasionally takes itself out of Battery Saver mode.
    Sounds like a factory image flash is in order.
    12-03-2014 09:22 AM
    Sounds like a factory image flash is in order.
    You mean via a hard reset? I did back-to-back hard resets with 4.4.4. I got the 5.0 OTA a couple of days after that, and nearly everything was fine -- certificates were the exception -- until a few days ago, when this power button issue popped up.
    12-03-2014 09:59 AM
    I know it doesn't come baked in. I used to enable it with Xposed Gravitybox (I think).

Now that Xposed isn't compatible with Lollipop, I have so many missing features I need back in my life. Reboot from the power menu is one of them. Having a dedicated app is a terrible solution because it's so unintuitive.
    12-04-2014 03:10 PM
    I know it doesn't come baked in. I used to enable it with Xposed Gravitybox (I think).

Now that Xposed isn't compatible with Lollipop, I have so many missing features I need back in my life. Reboot from the power menu is one of them. Having a dedicated app is a terrible solution because it's so unintuitive.
    The author if Xposed has stated he isn't going to support Lollipop... So best to find another solution. Many custom ROMs have a lot of the same features.
    12-04-2014 04:36 PM
    my nexus5 after updating to lollipop starts rebooting whenever i press the power button for about 2 seconds and at times the screen blinks and starts to reboot but doesn't start.Any solutions?
    12-09-2014 11:07 PM