I'm not sure if this belongs in the Nexus 4 forum or elsewhere, but that's the device I'm using so I'm posting this here. After I've edited a photo using the Android Photos app, the edited versions don't show up when I try to upload from Facebook's photo upload function. Only the originals do. I can upload to FB from the Photos app, but I feel like I must be overlooking something that would allow me to access the edited versions from any app.

Help? Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-28-2014 12:54 PM
    When you press the photo on the Facebook app, it seems to show all the pictures that Media Scanner found on the phone. That's where the Photo app finds them too. If it didn't show up in either there would be a simple explanation. If it shows in one and not the other - with both apps reding the same database - there's not even something to guess at.
    12-28-2014 01:20 PM
    I suspect the problem has something to do with the fact that when I edit a photo in Photos, it doesn't display both versions as separate images but instead displays the edited version with the ability to toggle off the edits to see the original. Facebook seems to only see the original version of the photo.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-28-2014 01:46 PM