Lollipop 5.0.1 problems!!

AnjanSingh

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
My LG google nexus 4 has become un-usable!!

Ever since it was upgraded to 5.0.1, there has been continous increase in phones malfunctioning or lack of functioning.
Here are list of problems in my phone:
1) Play Store wont download anything
2) Message is not received.
3) Message hardly sent
4) My alarms goes off in wrong time
5) I receive updates eg sports,news etc all in delayed time
6) My music player suddenly starts playing songs

Almost every functionality is affected. Only calling is fine so I can use the phone.
I have factory resetted the phone, but issues are still there, like play store still wont download anything. I am pretty sure all other problems will creep up slowly. The way it happened slowly after upgrading to 5.0.1

PLease help!! what should/can I do? I dont want to root the device. Isnt google looking into this problem??

5L Mustang

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
My LG google nexus 4 has become un-usable!!

Ever since it was upgraded to 5.0.1, there has been continous increase in phones malfunctioning or lack of functioning.
Here are list of problems in my phone:
1) Play Store wont download anything
2) Message is not received.
3) Message hardly sent
4) My alarms goes off in wrong time
5) I receive updates eg sports,news etc all in delayed time
6) My music player suddenly starts playing songs

Almost every functionality is affected. Only calling is fine so I can use the phone.
I have factory resetted the phone, but issues are still there, like play store still wont download anything. I am pretty sure all other problems will creep up slowly. The way it happened slowly after upgrading to 5.0.1

PLease help!! what should/can I do? I dont want to root the device. Isnt google looking into this problem??

Very strange. I haven't heard of so many problems on one phone. 5.0.1 runs perfectly fine on my n4 aside from my battery draining far faster than it use to. Try clearing your cache or a factory reset

Posted via Nexus 4

AnjanSingh

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Well I have factory resetted. Now am downloading apps. Play store is working fine. Except it refused to download watsapp. So I gt it done from its website.
With wait fr some days before to post the status of my phone again.

zaheer singh

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey Guys I recently bought the Xperia z3 plus and I have been having Wifi issues, it connects with the exclamation mark to any wifi with no internet access. But, as I move further away from the router the exclamation mark goes away, Wifi strength goes down and I get to access the internet and such. As I move back closer to the router...Wifi signal back up, no exclamation mark but no internet access...can anyone help with a solution, I've tried everything from factory reset to adding a static IP address...nothing works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12