I have option of tethering for USB connection but when I connect it various data cable still it is not visible so I am not able to share my data between phone & computer.
    06-16-2015 09:15 AM
    Does the phone try to charge when connected? I would try a new cable. They can become damaged in different ways, sometimes they will charge but not transfer data or vice versa. If your pc isn't seeing out wouldn't think it'd be a software issue but you could try uninstalling the sync software for your phone and reinstalling it.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC One M9
    Does the phone try to charge when connected? I would try a new cable. They can become damaged in different ways, sometimes they will charge but not transfer data or vice versa. If your pc isn't seeing out wouldn't think it'd be a software issue but you could try uninstalling the sync software for your phone and reinstalling it.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC One M9
    06-16-2015 09:47 AM
    I have option of tethering for USB connection but when I connect it various data cable still it is not visible so I am not able to share my data between phone & computer.
    Settings
    Storage
    tap the three dots in upper right corner
    tap USB Computer Connection
    check either Media Device (MTP) or Camera (PTP)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    06-16-2015 10:21 PM