Nexus 5 coming to the GPstore near you!!

eco7

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Could this be the official date?

LG's new Nexus 5 handset could be unveiled on October 14.
Multiple publications are reporting the date to be the official launch for Android 4.4 KitKat and the Nexus 5.

Captainbob767

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Could this be the official date?

LG's new Nexus 5 handset could be unveiled on October 14.
Multiple publications are reporting the date to be the official launch for Android 4.4 KitKat and the Nexus 5.

I'll turn on my crystal ball and take a look....

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Let me consult the Magic Mirror

"Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, will the Nexus 5 be launched October 14th?

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

"Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, will the Nexus 5 be launched October 14th?

Yes and it will be promoted by a bunch of clowns.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

The_Adventist

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

Please tell me you had to Google that to find it. You didn't really know that off by heart right?

eco7

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
@rumor or not...take it with a salt and pepper!!...In related news, a new rumor suggests the follow-up to Google's flagship device will launch during the month of October, CNET reports.

Meanwhile, a new reports suggests the Nexus 5 will launch Oct. 14 alongside Android 4.4 Kit Kat. The release date would be in line with Google's Android update schedule in previous years.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm on my knees, praying for LTE this time around. :)

Loving my Nexus 4, but heck, it's been nearly a year already and getting antsy for something new.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
LTE would be nice! As for any official date, nothing has been announced. In fact, the device has not even been acknowledged by Google or the manufacture, which is rumored to be LG.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
LTE would be nice! As for any official date, nothing has been announced. In fact, the device has not even been acknowledged by Google or the manufacture, which is rumored to be LG.

Sure, but it's hard to imagine why Google would have knocked $100 off the price of the Nexus 4 and sold off all the remaining stock unless they have something waiting backstage ready to make its grand entrance.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Sure, but it's hard to imagine why Google would have knocked $100 off the price of the Nexus 4 and sold off all the remaining stock unless they have something waiting backstage ready to make its grand entrance.
There's no doubt that something is coming. What it is and made by whom we really don't know until Google or the Manufacture announce it. As of right now, we only have the leaked images, videos and FCC documents to go by. It's very likely we'd see an LG made device, unless one of the parties decides to scrap the project at the last minute in favor of something else. I'm sure there are plenty of devices being tested at various stages of development which don't make it into consumer hands.

A pretty exciting time for Android right now.

eco7

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

Rumors is what keep lots of newspaper, magazine and websites afloat, so...If you been reading...October 14 is OUR date!! can I please have more salt and pepper??

greatgoogly

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
If that article is accurate with regards to the specs, my feeling is that the Nexus 5 will not be another $349 device but rather a $500 to $600 device. My 2 cents of speculation is that the days of the inexpensive Nexus devices are done. Despite walls of separation, I'm guessing Google is not going to completely undercut the MotoX (or other upcoming Motorola devices) on pricing.

Matt74uk

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The 2013 Nexus 7 was still pretty "cheap" compared to other devices for the specs. I'm hoping for a lower end price, but probably not as cheap as the Nexus 4 originally launched at.

eco7

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
YES!! here it is or ??

According to reports, Google is planning a Halloween (31 October) release of its eagerly awaited smartwatch at the same time as the release of version 4.4 of its Android operating system – KitKat.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo