'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Gurpreet Dhillon

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on Oct 31 at 4:15pm. 32GB black. I'm in Toronto. Got the shipping email Sunday at 2:27pm. This is what is on the UPS site when I click the tracking number in the email:

Updated: 11/04/2013 13:12 Eastern Time

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Label Created On:
11/04/2013

Additional Information
Product: WORLD EASE
Shipped/Billed On: 11/04/2013
Type: Package
Weight: 1.00 lb

EXACT same dates, ordered mine at 1:39pm WPG time, got my shipped email at 2:44pm on sunday.

No idea how us Canadians are going to get dealt

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
UPS details updated pretty quick & shows it's scheduled to arrive at my location tomorrow instead of Wednesday, YAY!

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine. Black 32 gig. Still showing a Nov 8 shipping date.

Not thrilled about no SD or removable battery, but oh well. At least there is finally a 32 gig version, and the battery is bigger than the nexus 4.
Update: Mine is shipping as of today (technically Sunday, but nothing happened on it till today). ETA is Wednesday. So apparently the Nov 8 shipping dates are not written in stone.

I ordered the 32 gig black, on Friday afternoon.

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on Oct 31 at 4:15pm. 32GB black. I'm in Toronto. Got the shipping email Sunday at 2:27pm. This is what is on the UPS site when I click the tracking number in the email:

Updated: 11/04/2013 13:12 Eastern Time

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Label Created On:
11/04/2013

Additional Information
Product: WORLD EASE
Shipped/Billed On: 11/04/2013
Type: Package
Weight: 1.00 lb

I'm in Toronto and ordered an hour or so after you and I have the same status on my tracking number. I assume they are sending them altogether and hopefully we'll see some update soon! I'd love to have it show up this week. My original estimated shipping was 3-4 weeks.

yancyv8

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine 20 min after it released on the play store and I still haven't gotten the shipping statement and it says it's PENDING still.....

No worries though, I cancelled the order and I'm picking it up on wednesday in Miami from a friend of mine for $400 for the 16gb which to me isn't a bad deal since theres not tax or shipping nor do I have to wait. I guess I was one of the people who had the processing issue. I've also called google support 6 times over the weekend because of some deal with my account being "under review". Hopefully they work that out. :/ I'm just glad I'm picking mine up on wednesday. XD

mattjopete

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine within 30 minutes of it going live and got a shipped by Nov 5 date on my 32Gb Black. It shipped on Friday and has been sitting in the local distribution center since Saturday. I was really hoping to get it today since they got it so close in one day!

TheDroidKid

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Toronto and ordered an hour or so after you and I have the same status on my tracking number. I assume they are sending them altogether and hopefully we'll see some update soon! I'd love to have it show up this week. My original estimated shipping was 3-4 weeks.

Yeah I'm sure it will ship earlier. I'm from Toronto as well, ordered my 2 hours after launch it was also scheduled to ship the 8th got a shipping notification on Sunday however I it says it has been created so I guess ups hasn't picked it up. My case from Amazon has shipped as well :) apparently the phones come from dundas Street so once they ship it shouldn't be to long.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
My tracking data finally updated and scheduled delivery is tomorrow between 9:30 and 1:30 w00t.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

tomz997

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ordered late on the 31st (7:30 PM EST)... got shipping email yesterday... (32g black Nexus 5)

Checked tracking on UPS but they don't have the item yet... (A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.)

I'm from Quebec, Canada
Ordered Nexus 5 - 32 Go - Black

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Wow, when I ordered it said it leaves the warehouse on Nov 8.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt