'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

shiz1

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
ordered nov 6 from google play canada the 32gig white. Delivery date Nov 11.
Note: the advertised delivery time on google store was 2-3 weeks. Also delivery time seems to differ drastically between 32gig and 16 gig.

dkoss

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
did you have ups tracking as well? and if you did, did it ever update?

Ordered White 32 GB on 11/4 and it showed 2-3 weeks. Received email on 11/5 from UPS MyChoice I had a shipment arriving on 11/6 from Google. Checked order on Play Store and it still showed Pending 2-3 wks. Received mine on 11/6. While setting it up I received an email from Google saying my order had shipped and it could take up to 24 hrs. for tracking info. BTW my phone shipped from Louisville, KY.

Gurilla

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: 'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Note: the advertised delivery time on google store was 2-3 weeks. Also delivery time seems to differ drastically between 32gig and 16 gig.

I ordered a 32GB black on launch, within the first hour and it said leaves warehouse by nov. 8th
Received an email from google saying it had shipped on Nov. 3rd that it had shipped but UPS shows no tracking info and I have no delivery date..
Do you think the 8th is when i'll receive my phone?

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered a 32GB black on launch, within the first hour and it said leaves warehouse by nov. 8th
Received an email from google saying it had shipped on Nov. 3rd that it had shipped but UPS shows no tracking info and I have no delivery date..
Do you think the 8th is when i'll receive my phone?

enjoylife949

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: 'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Finally!! Out for delivery in So. Cal.
Ordered Black 32 GB 11:40 PDT Oct 31. 3 to 5 day shipping.
It was painful waiting for the truck to get from Kansas City to So. Cal. Next time I will choose 2 day shipping.
Now I hope the UPS guy will leave it at the door or my wife will be home.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Got mine this morning.

White 32, ordered last Friday morning, initially would ship by Nov 22. Then I received tracking number, after a day or two ship date was Nov 7, and delivered Nov 7.

But the driver left it outside the door of my apartment so I was very lucky I got to it before anyone else did. I've had a lot of packages stolen here.

It shipped from Louisville KY, and right now I have it downloading that big update over my slow WiFi. No Sim card yet, and I hope it is free of serious defects. It's really very beautiful. From the front it's black, from the back it's white.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

flipped4dinc

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
And it's here. Delivered to my work this morning, and golly it's so much bigger than my Incredible. Love. It. Updated itself quickly once on wifi and signing into google was painless. Can't wait to port over my number from Page Plus to Straight Talk.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
What date did google say your order would ship on? mine said leaves warehouse by nov. 8th so maybe, just maybe i'll get it tomorrow

Originally (and still) in google play, it said it was to be shipped on Nov 8 out of the warehouse. I got an email on Sunday Nov 3rd saying it was shipped and Monday night it started to update my order with the truck location.

Mine is supposed to be delivered "by end of day" today, not sure what time end of day is, but seeing as how it's being delivered to my work, it better get here before 4pm.

Gurilla

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Originally (and still) in google play, it said it was to be shipped on Nov 8 out of the warehouse. I got an email on Sunday Nov 3rd saying it was shipped and Monday night it started to update my order with the truck location.

Mine is supposed to be delivered "by end of day" today, not sure what time end of day is, but seeing as how it's being delivered to my work, it better get here before 4pm.

Everything between your order and mine are the same, same dates and everything.. only problem is, is that my truck location never updated

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Everything between your order and mine are the same, same dates and everything.. only problem is, is that my truck location never updated

I hate to say this but, my N5 was just delivered. It's doing the 125mb update now. It's everything they said and more. Very nice, slim, light (but not too light) and sexy looking. Love it.

Josh McFly

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Everyone on this forum should be lucky. I ordered mine yesterday at 6:25pm. It wont be shipped until 12/2/2013. Not complaining tho, I will just read the forums and catch up on new updates as they come along.

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Anyone in AZ gotten there phone yet? I ordered a black 32gb Nov 1st 6pm still getting ships by nov 22nd!

Sent from my XT1056 using AC Forums mobile app

gmanunited

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my Nexus on release date Oct. 31.2013 @ approx 1330 and said that my ship date will by Nov 8. Well my Nexus Arrived Tues. 11/5 Been playing with the Nexus still with the factory installed screen protector until my case arrives.

psyke45

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Waiting for UPS is painful.
They literally will deliver anywhere from 7am - 7pm.

what's even more painful is seeing the arrival scan for your city and not being able to pick it up early *sigh*; at least I know my UPS guy is pretty consistent and will be at my place between 2-2:30pm tomorow, but I won't get to play withit until 5:30 or so, not to mention I'll have to go out and get a new SIM for it... Consolationis I have a long weekend to play with it :D

Gurilla

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Well, just called google and although my status says that my phone has shipped it still says "Leaves warehouse by nov. 8th" and that should be the date when I get my tracking info.. the friday before a long weekend..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1