'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

anon(395747)

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Update on my 16 gb black that I ordered on 11/8.

I just found out that I had gotten the money back into my account when it was taken when I first purchased. I did get an email receipt on the day it was ordered.
I checked the 'My Orders' and saw that the Nexus 5 16 GB Black was still there and still pending. Maybe something is going to happen this week?

Kinda wish I had enough to get the 32 GB white but the only grudge I have with it is the white speaker grill. Kinda irks me.

smileman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, on Nov. 11 I ordered the black 16GB from the UK Play Store. It was showing a 4-5 week wait to ship (now down to 3-4 weeks).

Today I just received an email that my order has shipped!

Anyone else getting their N5's, from the UK Play Store or elsewhere, much earlier than originally projected?

the_animal99

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, on Nov. 11 I ordered the black 16GB from the UK Play Store. It was showing a 4-5 week wait to ship (now down to 3-4 weeks).

Today I just received an email that my order has shipped!

Anyone else getting their N5's, from the UK Play Store or elsewhere, much earlier than originally projected?

Good for you, smileman! Ordered a 16GB black on Nov. 6 over here in Boston, U.S.A. Still showing Leaves warehouse in 2-3 weeks/Leaves warehouse on Dec. 3.

Rayzaa

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Good for you, smileman! Ordered a 16GB black on Nov. 6 over here in Boston, U.S.A. Still showing Leaves warehouse in 2-3 weeks/Leaves warehouse on Dec. 3.

Same here. Ordered 32GB the same day with Dec 3rd date leaving the warehouse. I'm just hoping it leaves sooner but it is still pending.

Sent from my GS3

rabaker07

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Okay, this is pretty obvious and goes without saying, but seriously Google? Why didn't you just manufacture more? You ALWAYS sell out of these. Are you terrible at forecasting? We're all waiting for these things and we're all terribly frustrated. I was THIS close to canceling my order and grabbing a Moto X last week (which you also own, so you win either way!!).

Arrrrghhh....this love/hate relationship with Google!!!

jmiesse134

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
So to update .... They put a 2nd hold on my card on 11/16. The first hold was the 5th..... my bank acct still says the charge is pending today. My order status still says leaving on 12/3. Black 16

Anyone else getting multiple holds on their card with no movement in shipping?

rabaker07

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
So to update .... They put a 2nd hold on my card on 11/16. The first hold was the 5th..... my bank acct still says the charge is pending today. My order status still says leaving on 12/3. Black 16

Anyone else getting multiple holds on their card with no movement in shipping?

Same boat, order placed on 11/5 with original hold (authorization), then another hold on 11/16. No update on shipping. But my date says leaving warehouse 11/26 because Black 32GB.

I'll let you know if that changes. I'm waiting for that authorization to turn into a settlement later today. Fingers crossed!

jmiesse134

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Same boat, order placed on 11/5 with original hold (authorization), then another hold on 11/16. No update on shipping. But my date says leaving warehouse 11/26 because Black 32GB.

I'll let you know if that changes. I'm waiting for that authorization to turn into a settlement later today. Fingers crossed!

Good Luck ! I hope you get a status change. Keep us posted

Has anyone had multiple holds that dropped back off. Or has it been after the 2nd hold they ended up shipping?

Blake Mead

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I order 11/2 and still have a pending shipment "Leaves warehouse by Nov. 22nd." I'm hope that it will be out before then but I'm not getting my hopes up...

rabaker07

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had multiple holds that dropped back off. Or has it been after the 2nd hold they ended up shipping?

It looks like this 2nd authorization is a good sign based on reports from other people. I've been told that we should see a settlement and shipping confirmation 1-2 business days after the 2nd hold.

Of course, your mileage may vary...

knowimagination

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Not going to lie, I am a little disappointed. I read several people saying they ordered on thursday night or friday morning for the 32gb white and it got shipped out same or next day. So my hopes were high that my friday evening order would go out today, but so far I haven't had any updates :'(

Oh well crossing my fingers I hear something tomorrow.

Jacob Janeiro

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Ordered 32gb black on Nov 13th. No update at all, still pending, 2-3 weeks shipping, estimated Dec 3. My current phone is broken and i have a trip coming up before the estimated ship date. Google really needs to get theit stuff together, I guess its not only apple that plays this game.