Can you order from the Play Store and activate on Sprint?

ludesleep

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: anyone order from GOOGLE PLAY and plan to activate on SPRINT?1

I am! I just got off the phone with my local Sprint store tech to see if they had any sim cards in stock....they dont. He said they had some laying around but didnt know if they would work. I'm gonna head up there when my phone comes in and try what he has or see what needs to be ordered. I think he was more excited about getting to play with the phone than I was. lol

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, Sprint is definitely good for some and not so good for others.

uhy6atu3.jpg

jamie

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site

I have never had a phone on Sprint with a sim card. I purchased a Nexus 5 from the play store shipping November 8th. Are you saying I cannot activate it online and starting using it?

ludesleep

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I have never had a phone on Sprint with a sim card. I purchased a Nexus 5 from the play store shipping November 8th. Are you saying I cannot activate it online and starting using it?
You will need to go into a sprint store and get a sim card for lte.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

You can probably call and get it activated, but the lack of a ICC ID card for LTE will not allow you to take advantage of LTE. See this thread for more information: http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...g-sprint-requires-purchase-sprint-icc-id.html