Did anyone go white?

DSWR

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I previously ordered the N5 in black, 32GB. After seeing that literally, everyone, had also ordered black. I went for white. I actually sort of like it now.

hot.png

So, my question is, who else has actually ordered white? and are you planning on casing it?

I actually am, I'm going for the SPIGEN Neo Hybrid in Satin Silver

51LHrPE2RWL._SL1000_.jpg

I've never used a case on my phone but seeing as the camera sticks out further than the phone, and that I enjoy using the vibrate feature 24/7 over loud, I thought I'd show the phone some love (and save the camera from many scratches) and get it covered.

I'll probably get a Silver vinyl sticker saying "Nexus" across it too, as I like showing off, haha

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered white (16GB), and I know Andrew (Martonik) did the same. I like the way it looks — I still want to get a white Nexus 4 — and I'll probably leave it without a case or protector most of the time. That Neo Hybrid in Silver looks nice... very nice.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I went white but I doubt I'll case it. I might buy one and try it out but I hated casing my N4. Makes it overly heavy and too wide imo and this thing will probably be even worse. Plus if it feels anything like the N7, then I rly want to feel that daily because I LOVE the feel of that device.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
never had a white phone until the S4 Google Edition but I cased it with the Navy Sammy Case. Ordered the Black 32GB Nexus 5. Also ordered my Moto X custom from moto maker in black all around...yeah I am pretty dull I guess...

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I got a black 32 gb Google just shipped it today everyones should be getting shipped soon as well. If you order a 16gb it will take longer. I order mine yesterday and got shipped today

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered white only because it appeared to be the first available at the time that I ordered. And yes, it will be in a red TPU case.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yup I went for white 32gb as it seemed everyone was going for black and looking at the poll seems I made the right choice

Posted via Android Central App

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I went white and I am not sure what I think of it. We will see when I get my device in a few days but I had no idea that the speaker was white lol. I may have to paint it because it looks very funky to me.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the white one myself. Black is over done and I have a Galaxy Tab 3 that is white so it seems fitting more than those black phone and tablets. Plus a TPU case looks more colorful with the white.

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I went white, because I thought it looked better, also my precious s4 was black and wanted a change.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I got white because it looks nice to me, and if I want to use a cheap gel case in different colors, the colors will be clearer and more bright over white.

I bought a bunch of cheap gel cases for this phone which is black and of course the colors are too dark and muddy because they're not stiff, saturated cases. (I did buy a couple of hard cases but I'm worried I'll scratch the phone up getting them on and off.)

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908