Is there an Otherbox Defender case for the N5?

crucialcolin

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
As of right now no. I'm not are of anything even remotely close either.

Oterbox didn't make any cases for the nexus 4 either. But they do seem to be trying to judge rather or not there is enough interest atm. I'd contact them and tell them you want them to make one for the nexus 5. The more people that do the better the chances they might decide to make one.

I really hope they will myself because I love my defender case on my BB. I'm going to miss it otherwise when the nexus 5 gets here

crucialcolin

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
awesome looks like that one just popped up. I'm sure there will more case options in the coming weeks. For now I bought the the Diztronics Matte Black TPU case as a temp solution. I'd much prefer something like the otterbox as I had one on my previous device a BB for years. I cant even tell you how many times I dropped that thing. Even had it fly out of the truck while driving once without a scratch lol.

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The Armorbox is selling for $4.95 on Amazon shipping from i-Blason on 11/19. You can't go wrong on this deal. Good call ktamondo!!!

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Guys, since my N5 should be here before hump day (and maybe even TODAY), is there something that I can buy in a store so I can have it right away?

If not, is there anything I can order that is available NOW?

Posted via Android Central App

jesellers

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Would you mind posting a few pictures of the phone with Slim Armor on when you get it, if you don't a already have it? I'm curious about how much bulk it adds.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy