Ebayer Gave Me the Nexus 5 shaft....

LEMONGRAB

Banned
Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Well obviously don't meet people at their/your house, geez. That's what Starbucks is for.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Naw that's what the goblin duece with 6mm steel bearings and reinforced seal kit is for. Might be airsoft but getting hit pointblank with two barrels of 12 each @ 450fps ain't pretty. Had some crazy crack head roll up to my car at a stop light one day he pulled a blade or screwdriver out his pocket but kept it by his leg. Said he had a gun (lol) and leaned his head in the car. I hit him with both barrels at six inches. I believe I ruptured one of his eyes because he was screaming with some goupy sh|t running between his fingers. Cant afford $799 air taser and I'm the kind of guy that prefers to maim instead of kill (if the situation allows it). So, $75 gun $30 in parts for "seal kit" and $25 to some college kid on CL that said he could modify air guns. Next mod is four flachette darts per barrel. I know it will never do any damage compared to a firearm but the toy was in my lap and my revolver was under the seat. Once again, sorry for the rant.

This thread is in unacceptable condition; UNACCEPTABLE....
SSgS|||_2_DroidCentral

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
well to play it safe, i will be going on swappa - under the name J.Red - it should be listed by wednesday afternoon/evening.

thank you all for the advice... much appreciated.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Lol. I've used Craigslist a lot. I've even had folks come to my home to pick-up larger items. Never been stabbed, at least I don't think so. I would know wouldn't I?

Note 8.0

Consider yourself lucky like me. I use busy train station pick-up and drop off lots.

zhecht

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
If you do Cragslist meet at a bank. Public space, lots of cameras, and neither person has to carry large amounts of cash around (If at the seller's bank the buyer can withdraw at the ATM and the seller can deposit right away, if at the buyer's bank the buyer can get a cashier's check and hand it to the seller).

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
If you do Cragslist meet at a bank. Public space, lots of cameras, and neither person has to carry large amounts of cash around (If at the seller's bank the buyer can withdraw at the ATM and the seller can deposit right away, if at the buyer's bank the buyer can get a cashier's check and hand it to the seller).

Really great advice. After hearing all of these negative events that have transpired, I'm sticking with swappa.. One guy reached out to me with a text. I called him back and there was no answer. He then replied saying he cannot make text with his cellphone, and is using a different number. New York crime has decreased, and gentrification has increased.. though i can smell suspect a million miles away with that incident.. In this day and age, its better to go with digital transactions.

lets say you sell your device at a bank.. transaction goes well without any problems.. who is to say said person is not waiting in his car with three of his friends to jack your wallet or whatever else you might have. you might have deposited the money in the bank, but what about your credit cards, drivers license etc, waiting for the taking..

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Had a gun put to my head and made to beg for my life a year ago meeting someone on craigslist, nice kid in a really nice quite little town, the last place you would think it would happen, thankfully he got caught that night due to my description and people from the town recognizing who I was talking about, he got 6 years no early release, I was even on the local news lol

Swappa is the best and safest bet, and only $10 selling fee, craigslist is a risk that can go wrong, I've bout hundreds of phones off CL and never had an issue, it just takes that one person

Posted via Android Central App

:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz