Fellow White Nexus 5 Owners

Like the white speaker cover?

• Total voters

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Quick question, who here likes the white speaker cover on the front of the phone? I ain't digging it too much. I prefer the black, but I LOVE the back of the phone. Maybe it will grow on me as time passes, or I will have to modify it..ha.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i never noticed it, in none of the leaks or anything, when i got it i thought it was a plastic cover, ill get used to it, looks a bit funny though

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
mine is due for delivery tomorrow i guess i will have to see i don't think it will be that big of a deal.

Your right, its not a big deal, and its one way for people to see your phone is not the black one, its a clever subtle thing, more m looking at it the more i get used to it

somdave2005

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, who here likes the white speaker cover on the front of the phone? I ain't digging it too much. I prefer the black, but I LOVE the back of the phone. Maybe it will grow on me as time passes, or I will have to modify it..ha.

I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't seen white over the speaker in any images. Can you post a picture?

unleaded91

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I like it, makes it much easier to know at a glance if the phone is oriented correctly

This is what I thought too. I didn't like it at first but then I caught myself searching for the white dot to get the right orientation when picking up the phone.

Posted via Android Central App