Google Now Mistake

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi All!

I was exploring Google Now and tapped the "i" button on the top right of a sports card. It then asks if you are interested in receiving more information about sports (or something to that extent). In a moment of "let's see what happens," I pushed no, and the cards went away shortly thereafter. Now I can't figure out how to get them back. I've tried clearing data for the Google Search app, but no luck.

Anyone have any ideas that may help?

Thanks in advance!

kalo88

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
If you click the little magic wand at the bottom in Google Now it should let you configure everything back again.

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't look like it shows any option to show notifications. I tried removing and re-adding the teams but no luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Usually when you remove a card you have to wait a while before it comes back if you re add it. It doesn't usually come back right away I don't think.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Never mind! I found it. Kalo had the right idea. It's in the magic wand menu under the "Everything else" category! Thanks for the responses.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Some of Now's configuration (say, notification preferences) is synced server-side along with the currently-relevant Now data which appears as cards. This is why clearing data may not restore these settings.

Perhaps try adding teams manually in Now > Settings > My Stuff > Sports. Once a relevant card shows up, use the 'i' button on said card to ensure your settings are correct.

Just my thoughts offhand, not sure if it'll completely undo that change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz