Did your remove the IMEI sticker from the back?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see this anywhere in the reviews but mine has a big sticker on the back that is part of another sticker or something. Did you all remove this? I'm a bit nervous if it will leave residue or mess up the back at all.

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I didn't, but that's cause my phone is in a case.

If I was going to go naked then I would remove it. I wouldn't think it'd leave residue because I am sure they intend it to be removed since not one reviewer had that visible in the reviews.

Dplymkr88#AC

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Oh I wasn't sure it was a sticker or not. I was almost scared to pick at it. LOL. I definitely don't like it. Looks like it's coming off soon.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I took mine off and stuck it inside the box for safe keeping. Along with everything else it came with.

Pipester

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Good call, thanks for asking this question. It seems difficult to take off, I didn't want o pick at it... after I activate - It's gone!

Side note: What is up with my old signature?

marconess

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I didnt think it came off. Or if it did it would leave a mark. However, just took it off there and is similar to the little protective side stickers that were on the phone in the packaging.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I laughed when I noticed it, as I had never noticed the same sticker on my black Nexus 4. I guess that the white on my Nexus 5 made that sticker more prominent to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie