Google experience launcher exclusive to nexus 5!

Google4Lifee

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
According to The Verge... the launcher that the nexus 5 has... is exclusive to the nexus 5.
Even the nexus 7 2013 will be left out.

I will be really really annoyed if this turns out to be true.

What do you guys think.

Oh and yeah, you can just install the APK. however you will have lots of error messages. And also thats not the point. iOS7 looks the same on the iphone 5 as it does on the 5s. Kit kat should look the same on the Nexus 4 as it would on the Nexus 5

Source: Kit Kat launcher "exclusive" to Nexus 5 | The Verge Forums

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
That's a pretty stark contrast to the other rumors that suggest it's coming via the search app to many devices, including non-nexus devices.

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
According to The Verge... the launcher that the nexus 5 has... is exclusive to the nexus 5.
Even the nexus 7 2013 will be left out.

I will be really really annoyed if this turns out to be true.

What do you guys think.

Oh and yeah, you can just install the APK. however you will have lots of error messages. And also thats not the point. iOS7 looks the same on the iphone 5 as it does on the 5s. Kit kat should look the same on the Nexus 4 as it would on the Nexus 5

Source: Kit Kat launcher "exclusive" to Nexus 5 | The Verge Forums

I doubt this is true. It wouldn't be a very "Google" move. I tried the APK on my n4. Too many bugs to use. But it sure looked good!

|❌_❌|

csloomis

May 4, 2010
Visit site
The following come from the KitKat quick start guide available in the play store. On page 10 for your reference.
NEXUS 5 TIPS: The Home screens on Nexus 5 work differently from Home screens on the other Nexus Devices
And then it goes on to give directions on how to add widgets on the N5. And then different directions for the N4, N7 and N10.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc