White Nexus 5 dirty already

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine last night noticed that is hard plastic so figured not gonna hold dirt I put the thing in my jeans headed out to work took it out and bam its blue streaks on it wth is going in so guys and girls get a case don't be like me

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

c0rbindallas

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: White Nexus dirty already

Exactly why I stuck with the black. The white looks great but not willing to get denim stains all over it! Thanks for confirming.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

Exactly why I stuck with the black. The white looks great but not willing to get denim stains all over it! Thanks for confirming.

Yep I should have done the same I think I am going to send it back for a black one

c0rbindallas

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Yep I should have done the same I think I am going to send it back for a black one

Check out your local craigslist posts - you could probably just find someone who's willing to swap instead of waiting for Google :).

JonK

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

Maybe the dye in those jeans is strong? Mine looks fine after two days spending some time in my pocket (though most time on my desk).

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

Ralph Lauren denim company jeans they are new first time wearing but still just putting it out there that this think can get a case of the streaks

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

I was going to throw on a case. .... but after seeing how sexy the white is. ..I don't think i can lol.

Note 3 <Caesars>

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I have the white version and have the phone in my jeans at all times without a case at the moment, I'm also involved in construction so plenty of dust and dirt when I go out to inspect jobs and the phone is still as white as it was Monday

Posted via Android Central App

mamartin89

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site

I not a case but it doesn't ship for a few more days. I've had mine in my jeans pocket and no streaks so far!

Posted from my Nexus 5 via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I can never get a white phone. Sooner or later it may show dirt and look worse than the same dirt on a black phone would.

from a '14 Note 10.1

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

don't have a picture of it i was at work but i just used some eye glass cleaner on the back and the blue streaks came right off so thats one good thing about the material that the phone is made of.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info.

anytime guy let me know if i can help with anything else. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca