Sprint 4G/LTE

fraslin

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Wanted to check and see if people have been able to get good 4G speeds on sprint and if they had to change any settings (eg changing network mode to LTE from global or similar).

I am in Chicago and the service can be spotty downtown depending on where I am in the building so was interested to see if it was my location, settings or just general network slowness.

Thanks!

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am in Texas and I switched mine from Global to LTE and back... I can't tell much of a different between the two different settings... I have gotten a better signal than I did with my Sprint GS3.... I've never once gotten an LTE signal at work and yesterday when I finally got my N5 activated I've picked up a weak LTE signal at work every now and again... Over near where I live in Coppell, TX I've gotten a much better LTE signal than before.... I've left my preferred settings on LTE.. Global didn't seem to make much of a difference at all... I've been getting 8.62 down but only 1.00 upload speeds... Checking my results on my GS3 they were similar at 7.4 down and .88 up.... (on LTE)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21