Pinch to zoom does not work using the Dolphin browser.

theswede

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
On Android 4.3 the pinch to zoom feature worked just great. The only way that I could get this feature to work was download the Beta version of Dolphin. Has anyone else had this problem. I sent an email to Dolphin stating the problem but still no answer. Is this a 4.4 problem at the present time???Thanks for any help that you can provide. Love the Nexus 5.

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Pinch to zoom using the Dolphin browser.

On Android 4.3 the pinch to zoom feature worked just great. The only way that I could get this feature to work was download the Beta version of Dolphin. Has anyone else had this problem. I sent an email to Dolphin stating the problem but still no answer. Is this a 4.4 problem at the present time???Thanks for any help that you can provide. Love the Nexus 5.
Is pinch-to-zoom an issue only with Dolphin Browser? If so, then yes, it could be an issue with the app not fully supporting 4.4 and expect an update from the Developer.

theswede

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Issue fixed as of today, forget the beta update. Just download the new update of Jetpac and all works just fine. Update was just released this am.....