These apps fail under ART

dazzer87

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
My Dish Anywhere works on ART...at least it loads fine and shows all my channels in the Guide. I didn't try to make it record anything.

yeah i am able to load all my shows and i see the guide, but when i try to play any shows (live or dvr) it will load and then crash. Switch back to Dalvik and it works.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
What's the best free alternative to titanium backup? Since I paid for it, I want to use it or at least something comparable and its a deal breaker from using ART right now.

Posted via Android Central App

Jerfer

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Paper Toss 2.0 doesn't work. I had to hold the power button down for an extended period to get my N5 back to running again.

dazzer87

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I even try to uninstall and reinstall under dalvok then switching over to ART but it still crashed. Btw have you try watching a show on ART?

Posted via Android Central App

Crisdean

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I activated ART on my Nexus 4 and Gmail and pretty much all apps crashed. Got a pop up for all apps and a normal working with the phone was impossible. Not sure why but I'll wait for an update or further developments.

Unless someone had an idea as to why that was happening.

MrVivekB

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have AutoVoice continuous working under ART?

Works fine on my N7 but not the N5, trying to figure out why. ART is the one material difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool