What is your Signal strength of your Cell Network Provider on your N5 in dBm & asu?

tataynikent

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
-113dbm 0asu. Is my network really bad or its just my Samsung s6? I'm from the Philippines and I don't know how to check if its Tmobile, AT&T, Verizon or Sprint. Can you help me out so I can reach out my network provider or the local Samsung office here. Thank you guys.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
-113dbm 0asu. Is my network really bad or its just my Samsung s6? I'm from the Philippines and I don't know how to check if its Tmobile, AT&T, Verizon or Sprint. Can you help me out so I can reach out my network provider or the local Samsung office here. Thank you guys.
Settings - about phone - model number.

This would tell you what model. You can give this information to Samsung.

anamikagupta

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Dear,

Who is responsible for poor signal strength, Mobile Handset or Connectivity Network Provider ????

Is it possible that my network provider is good but my phone is not able to receive signal strength ???

Who is Exact responsible for signal strength ??? tell me technically

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I have question if someone can help,after reading all your posts I checked my T-Mobile data signal and it's 77dbm and from 11 to 17 dsu. Why is the the dsu so low? Now I just killed the data and switched to wifi 81dbm 16asu, just curious folks if I ask this question on XDA Developers I'd probably be strung up they don't like dumb questions I'm using a Note 5 my tablet Galaxy Tab is 81dBm 65asu.Thanks I'm moving my Arris router around to get a better WiFi signal, can't even connect (screencast) to my friggin Roku.

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I have question if someone can help,after reading all your posts I checked my T-Mobile data signal and it's 77dbm and from 11 to 17 asu. Why is the the dsu so low? Now I just killed the data and switched to wifi 81dbm 16asu, just curious folks if I ask this question on XDA Developers I'd probably be strung up they don't like dumb questions I'm using a Note 5 my tablet Galaxy Tab is 81dBm 65asu.Thanks I'm moving my Arris router around to get a better WiFi signal, can't even connect (screencast) to my friggin Roku.