Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a way to use separate pictures for the lock screen and home screen?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-12-2013 07:20 AM
    No, unfortunately not on stock Android. It's one of those things, like including battery percentage that I wish they would include. You can download a app called widgetlocker that will do the same thing, but it doesn't work as well as having it built in.
    11-12-2013 08:06 AM
    No, unfortunately not on stock Android. It's one of those things, like including battery percentage that I wish they would include. You can download a app called widgetlocker that will do the same thing, but it doesn't work as well as having it built in.
    Battery percentage is actually built into the code in KitKat. You can unlock the feature without root using adb. The only problem is the numbers are also white, so you can't see them until you get down below 30%. I'm sure that'll be worked around or added at some point.
    11-12-2013 08:14 AM
    Battery percentage is actually built into the code in KitKat. You can unlock the feature without root using adb. The only problem is the numbers are also white, so you can't see them until you get down below 30%. I'm sure that'll be worked around or added at some point.
    Yeah I saw that on XDA.
    11-12-2013 01:05 PM