Hows the nexus 5 for all of you?

Michael_CS

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Considering I came from a 3 year old iPhone 4 yeah I'm loving it. Once my voicemail bug is fixed and if they find a way to tweak the volume control a little bit (some of my tones seem more quiet than others) I will be an extremely happy guy.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Perfect. Coming from a S2 the differences are night and day. Very happy with my purchase.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Love my Nexus 5. No issues with the N5. Great build quality. Has more options than any phone I have owned. Only the ring & notification tones selection plus loudness and Hangout being quirky were issues with me that I have replaced with third party Apps. Now I don't have to lug around my Nexus 7 anymore with my N5.

Last edited:

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Considering I came from a 3 year old iPhone 4 yeah I'm loving it. Once my voicemail bug is fixed and if they find a way to tweak the volume control a little bit (some of my tones seem more quiet than others) I will be an extremely happy guy.

Try this free App Zedge for louder rings and notifications sounds. I had the same issue that I couldn't hear text notification sounds that were stock unless everything else around me was almost silent. Now my notification sound is the "old spice whistle"

Zedge

NexusNick123

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
It's going great if I can get LTE back from AT&T and the power button been wobbly but other than that I love it looks and feels great and next to my N7 looks even better. My battery gets my about 14-16 hours so I'm happy, as soon as I get my case it will be better. I had a GS4 for 5 months but nothing beats having a stock Android phone. 4.4 is great love Google now. so far great...

trekk

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Has been greta overall, its an excellent all around device. Battery is the only negative it's not bad, but not great.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It's a great phone. Love the speed and capability. No problems with anything and zero defects. Battery is better than I expected.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
It supports GPS better than my One it's replacing, does all the other little things I need just as well, and while I wish the camera wasn't the complete suckage, it's passable.

Diesel6401

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
So far so good. Only the first day, but I'm liking it. S3 is my other phone. Planning on rooting it now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Love it. Finally an android as smolth as an iPhone. Perfect. And the camera is fine for all those complaining threads.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
The Nexus 5 is one of the most polarizing devices I've ever owned. It's uninspired at first glance, even at first use. Once you use it for a week or so, however, all the little nuances become apparent and what was uninspired becomes genius. It's a great phone.