- I noticed that videos I take via Attach Video in sms/hangouts are automatically uploaded to the auto upload area in google+. My N4 didn't do this. I don't mind it as it saves me a step of saving the video, but is this new behavior in Kit Kat?

- Although I can view the videos online in my plus.google.com/photos area, in the Gallery app just a black square appears as the thumbnail and no video can be viewed. In the Photos app there's a thumbnail from a moment in the video but no video can be viewed. (And QuickPic just displays "Load failed!"). Is this how this is supposed to work?

- While recording an Attach Video the other day I got a txt, causing the unit to vibrate. During each vibration the image got out of focus. I don't remember this ever happening on the Nexus 4. Are others finding that vibration messes up the focus? It does the same thing for regular video. Ideally there would be a setting along the lines of "Turn vibration off while recording video."
    11-15-2013 01:19 AM
    No idea if there's a way to have mms video automatically get uploaded to instant upload??
    11-22-2013 04:46 AM
    - I noticed that videos I take via Attach Video in sms/hangouts are automatically uploaded to the auto upload area in google+. My N4 didn't do this. I don't mind it as it saves me a step of saving the video, but is this new behavior in Kit Kat?
    For that question i'm pretty sure you have auto upload turned on, I made sure to turn off all uploads to Google +
    11-22-2013 08:40 AM
    For that question i'm pretty sure you have auto upload turned on, I made sure to turn off all uploads to Google +
    4.3 did not auto upload one's mms videos.

Additionally, I don't see a way to play the videos on the device outside of Hangouts (they are playable on a desktop though).
    11-22-2013 09:15 PM