Nexus 5 KitKat is a good reason to leave Apple iOS

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I left Apple and won't be going back and Android OS is a big reason why. KitKat on the Nexus 5 is just a better OS for me and yes I still have a iPhone. Check out some of these things that Android just does better if you are still on the fence about leaving Apple and getting a Nexus 5.

Michael_CS

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I left Apple as well (iPhone 4) when the Nexus 5 came out.

The one thing I don't like, and I am having a hard time with, is finding out how to move all my iTunes playlists and music and artwork over to my Nexus 5. There is an app called Double Twist but apparently it isn't Nexus 5 compatible (yet?) and Google Music doesn't work here in Canada that I'm aware of so I can't import everything that way. There has to be a cool free app out there that does all this somewhere!

Other than that, I'm not missing my iPhone at all.

NexusNick123

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I left Apple and will not go back the Nexus 5 even looks so much nicer the the 5s iPhone never change the design I have been a Android user for about a year and so much happier.. :)

Battleship

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The one thing I don't like, and I am having a hard time with, is finding out how to move all my iTunes playlists and music and artwork over to my Nexus 5. There is an app called Double Twist but apparently it isn't Nexus 5 compatible (yet?) and Google Music doesn't work here in Canada that I'm aware of so I can't import everything that way. There has to be a cool free app out there that does all this somewhere!
It will be updated for sure; maybe try iSyncr for now. Not sure if it's KitKat compatible yet, but it's another option.

ManInTheBox10

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I ditched iOS in the final weeks of the Ice Cream Sandwich era, which still feels like just yesterday, coming from the iPhone 4 to the Galaxy Nexus. It actually started with wanting to leave Rogers for Wind which didn't carry iPhones. When I thought of Android I thought of HTC phones and their iconic clock and that's all I knew. I did so much research going from cautiously hesitant to instantly hooked as soon as I tried the GNex in a store. My iPhone felt like a cheap toy from that moment on. Really looking forward to ordering the Nexus 5 once I'm 100% sure what colour I want (seriously leaning toward the white).

Posted via Android Central App

LEMONGRAB

Banned
Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Anything with gingerbread or higher is a good reason to leave apple.

This thread is in unacceptable condition; UNACCEPTABLE....
SSgS|||_2_DroidCentral

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20